Temporary Additional Covid19 Administrative, Hygiene & Cleaning Processes
Prior to Check In
- Your payment has been taken in advance of your stay by bank transfer or card to avoid the need to handle cash.
- Contact us to arrange your own arrival time to prevent overlapping with other guests
- All our guests are encouraged to provide their own PPE – face masks and gloves etc however, hand sanitiser will be available throughout the property for guests use.
- You can message us or call us from the car park or use our regularly sanitised doorbell to notify us of your arrival
- Please excuse us if we do not greet you with a welcoming handshake or carry your bags to your room. As we wish to minimise personal contact under the circumstances for your safety.
Note: Guests occupying our Lochaber Suite have their own entrance to the property directly into the suite.
- You will be given your sanitised key once you reach your room.
Arisaig & Corrour Public Areas
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the entrance hall and dining room for your convenience.
- When guests are entering and moving through the property care should be taken as it may not be possible to maintain (2m) social distancing particularly in the hall and stairway.
- As part of our daily cleaning regime we will be using an anti-viral spry to clean touch points such as banisters, door handles and light switches.
- Unfortunately, the guest lounge area may be temporarily out of use. Unless you have both Arisaig and Corrour bedrooms reserved for a family / group.
- On arrival we may offer to accommodate you in an alternative bedroom on arrival. Because it is likely that we will only have 50% occupancy in for our Arisaig and Corrour rooms. (Allowing us additional time to thoroughly clean rooms between guests)
- Your room will have been cleaned in line with good housekeeping practice and current Covid19 guidelines, thus helping to avoiding potential cross contamination.
- We may remove non-essential Guest Info packs.
- Remote controls for the TV will be sanitised.
- Our normal complimentary in room tea and coffee selections have been removed. However, tea & coffee kits will be available on request and any remaining disposed off.
- Mattress protectors and pillow protectors will be applied to the bed freshly laundered for your stay
- Unfortunately, we are unable to service your rooms during your stay. As a result, we will supply you with additional bin bags for the duration of your stay and we collect rubbish from outside your door as and when required.
- Breakfast times may be staggered to reduce the number of guests in the dining room at one time.
- It is at the guest’s discretion whether to wear face masks and gloves during breakfast service
- Both the dining room and internal lobby doors will remain open to reduce touch points
- Our self-service breakfast serving area may not be in use during your visit, Breakfast selections will be brought to your table (subject to occupancy levels)
- The dining room will be laid out as necessary to comply with current Scottish Gov guidelines, while maintaining social distancing where possible.
Note: Guests staying in our Lochaber Suite will receive their breakfast in their suite seating area. This can be enjoyed outside on their deck, weather permitting.
- Your bedroom will be checked and thoroughly cleaned before being offered to our next guests.
- All our towels and bed linen are washed at high temp prior to being reused.
- Please leave your key in your room.
For Our Protection
- We use appropriate PPE for the task in hand at the time. Replacing items as required between tasks with fresh ones.
- We recommend regular washing/sanitise hands throughout the day.
- All disposable PPE including vinyl gloves, where used will be discarded after use appropriately.